In order to graduate in the Honors Program you must complete the following:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 as a freshman, 3.2 afterwards.
- Take at least one Honors class (not counting seminar or workshop) each semester until you have earned eighteen (18) credits/six(6) courses.***
- Complete a research/creative project. (See Senior Project for additional assistance)
- Take Honors seminar every semester until graduation unless you have an irreconcilable class conflict. Read the Honors book, whether or not you are registered in seminar.
- Complete the Honors Essay every semester.
- Have your schedule approved in the Honors Office (Judice-Rickels 205) before each phone registration.
- Pay the $35.00 per year Honors Activity Fee charged to your University Account. If this is a problem, speak privately to the director.
- Report any change of major, address, or telephone to the Honors Office. Update your Honors Information Card each Fall semester.
Those not complying with any of the above may appeal to the Director. Unless a waiver is granted, the student will be deleted from the program.
***Students transfering with 60 or more hours are required to earn twelve (12) credits/four(4) courses.