All papers, posters, or presentations, will be submitted to the online journal proceedings. To be accepted for the conference, work must follow our requested guidelines. Please check the Style Guidelines HERE
- DEADLINE for Papers AND Extended Abstracts (Posters/Presentations): October 27, 2017
- Student Guests need only apply if they are attending the dinner the Friday night - otherwise, please do not apply.
- If you are a student with a poster, presentation or paper, please use this link below to register. If you are faculty entering in student information for the student, please use this link below.
- If you are faculty and need to enter in information for yourself, please use this page: Faculty Registration
- There is a $10 registration fee for all those who attend, including students and faculty from visiting schools and UL Lafayette. EXCEPTION: Students that are part of the LAMP program or McNair Scholars program are exempted from the $10 fee.
Now that you have registered, check the information about hotels, parking, and the schedule.