DEADLINE TO APPLY: JULY 31, 2018
- MUST HAVE APPLIED AND HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE UNIVERSITY THROUGH ADMISSIONS
- Must be a member of the University Honors Program
- Cumulative High School GPA of 3.5
- Composite ACT score of 30; Composite SAT score of 1400
- Completed Application and Essay (application provided below)
YOU MUST BE ADMITTED TO UL LAFAYETTE BEFORE YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.
Please answer the application to the best of your knowledge. For the Statement of Intent, please use complete sentences.
STATEMENT OF INTENT (500 Words or Less):
- Why have you chosen to study in the Honors Program?
- What might you choose for a research topic?